Monday, March 2, 2009

Let me Upgrade U

Out with the Old and In with the New


I use my little Centro for just about everything...to surf the net, take pics and videos, email, listen to music, read eBooks, budget and track spending, sync to Outlook, obtain directions, and to text, talk and Twitter. It's quite banged up right now from constant use and dropping but I'm holding out on my upgrade until the Pre is available.

When it comes to phones, the gadgetier the better. I want a phone that does it all and the Palm Pre sounds like it will come close. It's being compared to the iPhone BUT it has a slide out QWERTY keyboard and a 3.2 MP flash camera. I need a phone with the keypad, ALL touch is too much for me, plus some keypads (like on the iPhone) won't detect your fingers if your nails are too long--it can't sense your heat (?) I was told). In addition to the innovativeness in integration of web apps and the message center the charger to this phone is one of a kind...check out this clip:







How many of you love the go go gadget phones? Is anyone else out there waiting impatiently for the Pre or any other smartphone soon to hit the market? Or, do you just use your phone for the basics...talking and texting?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment: