SAVORY CHUNK CHICKEN SALAD
1 can 12.5oz can of chunk chicken (96% fat free)
reserved liquid from canned chicken
1/2 cup of light mayonnaise
4 long sprigs of fresh curly parsley, chopped
1/2 stalk of celery diced
1/4 of a small onion diced
1 heaping Tbs of whole grain mustard
1 Tbs curry powder
1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
1/2 Tbs Badia Complete seasoning
1. Drain chunk chicken and place in medium bowl, reserve any leftover juice.
2. Add celery, onions, parsley and Badia seasoning to chicken and mix
3. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, curry powder, pepper and mustard. Add reserved liquid one spoonful at a time until mixture is creamy, but not watery.
4. Add mayo/mustard mixture to chicken and mix.
5. Serve on a sandwich or on top of a bed of lettuce.
Makes 6 2oz servings.